Advertise your studies, increase enrollment and manage prospective study participants with UC Davis StudyPages!
ALL services are recharged on hourly basis (as of January 2018):
1) Individual Services, such as :
- IRB, FDA preparation and submission
- Coverage Analysis and budgets
- Coordinator support
- Data entry
2) Package Deals:
- Study Start Up
- Full Study Management
For Study-Start Up, our team will complete all start up activities, such as budget preparation and negotiation (with Department approval), IRB, contract, development of study logistics, and other approvals as needed. We transfer the study to the Department at the Site Initiation Visit. A typical study start up may take up to 6 months, and and valued over $20,000.
During Full Study Management the team is managing your entire clinical trial from the beginning to the end, including start up, study management, sponsor invoicing and close out. Department responsibilities include management of KFS, receipt and deposit of industry payments, and payments to the CTO for services on monthly basis.
3) Coordinator on Retainer
- CTSC hires, trains, and supervises the Coordinators placed at the Department
- CTSC guarantees quality and compliance
- CTSC provides coordinator backup
- Department commits to a CRC percent effort in straight salary+ benefits
- In addition, Department may also choose 5-10% of the CRC Supervisor to assist the existing staff
Note to Junior Investigators and Scholars
New Investigators, those who have not yet competed successfully for a substantial NIH research grant but may have received a small grant (R03) or an Exploratory, Developmental Research Grant Award (R21) and Junior Investigators (within 10 years of completing a terminal research degree, medical residency, or equivalent) may request additional financial support. CTSC management will consider requests based on the scientific merit of the project.