Our pre-award team has recently responded to calls from a variety of funding agencies, including:
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- UC Berkeley California Program on Access to Care (CPAC)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Grants development team members are familiar with a variety of funding agency requirements, and can navigate the maze of paperwork and online submission materials that typically accompany calls for proposals.
Team members obtain ongoing training to assure that they are knowledgeable in the most current requirements, both from funding agencies and from the UC Davis Office of Research.