CHPR Staff Bios
Senior Health Policy Analyst
Dominique Ritley joined CHPR as a health policy analyst in 2006 and provides health policy analysis and project management to CHPR research teams studying health care quality measurement and health policy, across topics such as heart by-pass surgery outcomes, behavioral health, prescription drug pricing, and mammography screening. She also contributes to CHPR’s systematic evidence review team.
Dominique is also the UC Davis team coordinator for the California Health Benefits Review Program (CHBRP), and provides medical effectiveness and public health impact analyses of health insurance legislation for the California State Legislature. She has co-authored the medical effectiveness or public health impact sections of more than 30 CHBRP reports on topics such as autism, telehealth, continuous glucose monitors, and abuse-deterrent opioids.
- Policy research and analysis
- Project management
- Writing−grants, reports, policy briefs, journal manuscripts
- Qualitative research
- Literature reviews
- Preventive services
- Women’s health
- Healthcare insurance and access
Dominique received her MPH in public policy and administration from the University of Michigan, School of Public Health.
- Melnikow, J, Fenton JJ, Whitlock EP, Miglioretti DL, Weyrich MS, et al. Supplemental Screening for Breast Cancer in Women with Dense Breasts: A Systematic Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med. 2016; 164(4):268-78.
- Melnikow J, Fenton JJ, Miglioretti D, Weyrich MS. Screening for Breast Cancer with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis. Evidence Synthesis No. 125. AHRQ Publication No. 14-05201-EF-2. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2016
- California Health Benefits Review Program. Analysis of California Assembly Bill (AB) 447 Continuous Glucose Monitors. A Report to the 2017-2018 California State Legislature, April 12, 2017
- California Health Benefits Review Program. Analysis of California Senate Bill (SB) 999 Contraceptives Annual Supply. A Report to the 2015-2016 California State Legislature, March 28, 2016
- California Health Benefits Review Program. Analysis of California Assembly Bill (AB) 2764 Mammography. A Report to the 2015-2016 California State Legislature, May 6, 2016