Center for Healthcare Policy and Research Membership
- Access to award-winning CHPR grants development team.
- No up-front costs or recharges associated with proposal preparation for Center members.
- Experienced project teams who understand how to conduct the kind of research you do.
- Opportunities to establish collaborative relationships with other Center members.
- Available space for your research project and personnel.
- Information about CHPR Seminars, Conferences, and other important events.
- Mentoring and educational opportunities in Outcomes Research and other Health Services Research areas.
Faculty Members: Full-time faculty researchers within the university.
Affiliate Members: Individuals from other universities, government, industry and other outside organizations. Affiliate members may participate in Center activities in accordance with university policy.
Visiting Faculty: Temporary appointment with access to Center resources negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
Availability of resources and eligibility to serve as a principal investigator for CHPR-housed projects may depend upon membership status (for complete details, please see our Policy Guidelines).