- Renal stones (kidney stones) affects up to 5 - 10% of Americans
- It is most common in men in their 40's and 50's
- Common presentation:
- Flank pain
- Blood in urine
- Recurrent infections
- Endourology is a minimally invasive technique available to treat kidney stones
Possible causes of renal stones
- Too much calcium in the urine
- Metabolic disorder
- Dietary influence
- Inherited conditions
Renal stones and endourology urologist
Help is available
- Consult your physician.
- Renal stones are a treatable condition.
- For more information, call the UC Davis Urologic Surgery Clinic at (916) 734-2222 or (800) 770-6930.