Renal stones and endourology
- Affects up to 5 - 10% of Americans
- Men 40's to 50's most common
- Common presentation:
- Flank pain
- Blood in urine
- Recurrent infections
Possible causes of renal stones
- Too much calcium in the urine
- Metabolic disorder
- Dietary influence
- Inherited conditions
Renal stones and endourology urologist
Roger Low, M.D.
Help is available
- Consult your physician.
- Renal stones are a treatable condition.
- For more information, call the UC Davis Urology Clinic at (916) 734-2222 or (800) 770-6930.