Co-Directors, Surgical Bioengineering Laboratory
Aijun Wang, Ph.D.
Diana L. Farmer, M.D.
Healing Patients Before Birth
- UC Davis Awards Proof-of-Concept Funding for Cutting-Edge Technologies with Commercial Potential
- Five Davis professors win grants to commercialize research
- In utero stem cell transplantation research highlighted as "Best of ASH" 2014
- Diana L. Farmer - the accidental translational scientist
- Farmer to receive Wellesley's Top Alumnae Recognition
- Aijun Wang, Ph.D., winner of the 2012 Deloitte QB3 Award for Innovation
- Aijun Wang, Ph.D., Finalist of Deloitte QB3 Award for Innovation, 2012
- State awards stem cell grants to UC Davis researchers
- Cardiovascular therapies: spotlight on stem cell research
- Stem Cells Behind Clogged Arteries
- What's Really Causing Hardened Arteries?
- Stem Cells may be to blame for clogged arteries
- MOMS Trial successfully completed
- Diana L. Farmer, an internationally renowned fetal and neonatal surgeon, has been named chair of the Department of Surgery