Welcome to the UC Davis Health System duplicating services page. The purpose of this Web page is to briefly familiarize material management customers with the duplicating services available to them.
Table of contents
The following information is a guide for health system staff members who need to obtain duplicating services for their department. Duplicating services provided to UC Davis Health System customers include centralized copying services performed within the UC Davis Health System Duplicating Center and the management of satellite copying machines placed within administrative work areas throughout the health system.
The UC Davis Health System Duplicating Center may be contacted during its operating hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the exception of public and university holidays. The copy center is located in the 14th Avenue warehouse. Its mailing address is: 7301 14th Avenue, Sacramento CA, 95820.
Satellite copying machines are provided and maintained via a services contract with Edwards Office Systems. Training, repairs and supplies may be obtained by contacting the vendor directly. All copier placement, return and relocation requests must be routed to Carla Kobza for action.
- Management Services Officer (MSO) : Carla Kobza
Phone: (916) 703-4043 Email: email@example.com
- Duplicating Center
Phone: (916) 734- 3500 or (916) 734-3952 Fax: (916) 734-7706
- Edwards Office Systems
Centralized copy services available at the duplicating center include black and white or color copying, laminating, tape binding, GBC binding, padding, drilling and cutting. Also, a wide selection of paper stock is available to complement your copy job.
Customers are requested to carefully comply with copyrighted material and publication restrictions outlined in UC Davis Health System Policies and Procedures - 1316, Duplication Services.
- Duplicating requests must be submitted on-line by registered users using website: http://ucdhs.nowdocs.com. For assistance with registration and using the NowDocs system contact the Duplicating Center at (916) 734-3500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Duplicating requests for forms require strict adherence to Policy & Procedure 2287, Forms Control, Paragraph IV.I which states that all forms that are part of a patient's permanent medical record as well forms viewed by hospital visitorsand patients must be approved by the Purchasing Department for approval prior to printing.
- Customers are encouraged to call the duplicating center with any questions they may have regarding centralized copying services.
- When ordering repair services and supplies (other than copy paper) for satellite copy machines, be sure to ascertain the copier's idenntification number before calling. The copy machine’s identification number, a prerequisite to ordering services and supplies, is listed on the machine's equipment sticker.
- Service charges for duplicating services are billed monthly while billing for satellite copiers is accomplished quarterly.