Project 56: An Integration of Goal 5 and Strategy 6.2
Project 56: Excellence in People through Valuing Diversity: Create an environment where all people feel included, valued, celebrated, and respected.
- Recruit, promote and retain a diverse cadre of faculty.
- Recruit and retain a diverse body of residents and fellows.
- Recruit, train, and successfully graduate a diverse student body.
- Create an environment that celebrates different cultures, view, work schedules.
- Further involvement in high school outreach programs.
- Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi pledges support for faculty work-life balance initiative
- School of Nursing professor named director of new center devoted to boost women's numbers in academia
- Lack of awareness limits use of flexible career policies in academia
- UC Davis Medical Center named mother-baby friendly workplace
- Are deaf and hard of hearing physicians getting the support they need?