Project 56: An Integration of Goal 5 and Strategy 6.2
Project 56: Excellence in People through Valuing Diversity: Create an environment where all people feel included, valued, celebrated, and respected.
- Recruit, promote and retain a diverse cadre of faculty.
- Recruit and retain a diverse body of residents and fellows.
- Recruit, train, and successfully graduate a diverse student body.
- Create an environment that celebrates different cultures, view, work schedules.
- Further involvement in high school outreach programs.
- Are deaf and hard of hearing physicians getting the support they need?
- UC Davis graduate nursing student selected for competitive faculty internship program
- UC Davis awarded for work-life balance practices for academic physicians
- Study finds career flexibility important among male and female physicians across generations
- UC Health initiative seeks to increase faculty diversity