Goal 3: Interprofessional Education to Shape the Future
Strategy 3.1: New Interdisciplinary and Interprofessional Models: Develop new models of interdisciplinary and interprofessional education in the schools of health and across the campus.
UC Davis Code Blue team training
- Clarify the current standing of interprofessional education (IPE) opportunities and clarify the vision of the implementation team. COMPLETE
- Ascertain student and faculty response to interdisciplinary and IPE models. First analysis of Doctoring I students and faculty analyzed; findings used to improve the Doctoring I curriculum for 2013-2014.
- Research best practices that effectively educate the next generation of leaders in medicine, nursing, health informatics, public health, and biomedical research using interprofessional approaches. COMPLETE
- Develop interprofessional core curriculum and education experiences for 2013-2014. List of interprofessional curriculum for 2013-2014 is available, please contact Office of Strategic Planning.
- Further refine interprofessional core curriculum and education experiences for 2014-2015.
- Develop the viability and creation of core IPE curriculum with other UC Davis professional schools for 2015-2016.
- Experts call for consistent pain management education for new health professionals
- Code Blue training initiative pulsates with innovation and success
- Leaders gather to develop competencies for pain management education
- New, interprofessional course on quality improvement to launch this fall
- UC Davis nursing, medicine scholars participate in first multi-institution collaborative policy program in the nation's capitol