Health and fitness
The health and fitness evaluation is designed to provide a comprehensive assessment of your basic fitness.
Tests included (approximately 3 hours): $300
- A physical exam and questionnaire to assess disease risk.
- Measurement of resting and exercise blood pressure, heart rate and heart rhythm (electrocardiogram).
- Resting lung function assessment.
- Measurement of body composition.
- Tests for muscular strength and flexibility.
- A graded exercise test with measurement of heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen consumption (VO2peak).
- Explanation of test results and an individualized exercise prescription designed by an exercise physiologist.
- Dietary analysis and counseling by a sports nutritionist. (separate visit)