Comprehensive Fitness Evaluation
The health and fitness evaluation is designed to provide a comprehensive assessment of your current level of fitness. The evaluation includes a range of assessments, followed by a discussion of the results and recommendations for improvement. This evaluation is ideal for anyone looking to gauge their current level of health and fitness and receive expert direction for improvement.
- Physical Exam and health history to assess disease risk, including measurement of resting and exercise blood pressure, heart rate and heart rhythm (electrocardiogram), and resting lung function.
- Body Composition via skinfold to measure % fat and lean mass.
- Functional Movement Screening to indentify limitations and asymmetries in fundamental movement patters.
- Cardiovascular Exercise Test with measurement of heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen consumption (VO2peak).
- Dietary Analysis and counseling by a sports nutritionist. (may be separate visit)
- Explanation of test results and an individualized exercise prescription designed by an exercise physiologist.