The mission of the Department of Radiology
- To provide radiological service that is timely, cost effective, appropriate and of the highest quality.
- To educate health care professionals, including medical students, residents, fellows, faculty and staff.
- To contribute to the understanding of health and disease through imaging and through imaging technology related clinical and basic science research.
- To participate in the growth and mission of the UC Davis Health System.
- To engage in public service for the university and the community.
- To serve as a vehicle for the achievement of professional goals by our faculty, staff and students.