PSY 499: Psychiatry research elective
- Instructor of record: Lorin Scher, M.D.
- Instructor: Varies
- Course duration: 4 weeks
- Quarters: I, II, III, IV
- Units: 1-6
- Location: To be scheduled
- Distribution of student's time: Variable
- Prerequisites: Consent of instructor
- Enhancement modules: Variable
- Course description: Students are invited to participate in a four-week rotation with experienced investigators currently involved in work over a broad range of clinical, pharmacological and brain imaging studies.
- Clerkship objectives: Variable
- Commonly seen conditions: Variable
Click here for the main psychiatry research page.
Elective Course Coordinator
Phone (916) 734-2614
Fax (916) 734-3384