PSY 488: Acting internship in inpatient psychiatry, away rotation
- Instructor of record: Lorin Scher, M.D.
- Instructor: Varies
- Course duration: 4 weeks
- Quarters: I, II, III, IV
- Units: 6
- Location: Off-campus medical school/mental health setting
- Distribution of student's time: Variable
- Prerequisites: Fourth-year medical student and consent of instructor
- Course description: This is an inpatient acting internship at an approved non-UC Davis Health System affiliated training program that will provide the student with experience and preparation for ambulatory medical care. Students will act in all capacities as an intern, albeit with a smaller number of patients and greater supervision, with responsibility for the ongoing care of assigned patients.
- Enhancement modules: Varies
- Clerkship objectives: Varies
- Commonly seen conditions: Varies
Elective Course Coordinator
Phone (916) 734-2614
Fax (916) 734-3384