PSY 418: Unspecified off-campus clinical elective
- Instructor of record: Lorin Scher, M.D.
- Instructor: Hendry Ton, M.D.
- Course duration: 4 weeks
- Quarters: I, II, III, IV
- Units: 6
- Location: Off-campus medical school/mental health setting
- Distribution of student's time: Variable
- Prerequisites: Fourth-year medical student and consent of instructor
- Course description: Clinical or research elective arranged with instructor and individual in charge of the off-campus setting
- Enhancement modules: Varies
- Clerkship objectives: Varies
- Commonly seen conditions: Varies
Elective Course Coordinator
Phone (916) 734-2614
Fax (916) 734-3384