PSY 412: Psychiatry grand rounds
- Instructor of record: Lorin Scher, M.D.
- Instructor: Varies
- Responsible agent: Naima Carter
- Course duration: Variable
- Quarters: II, III, IV
- Units: One non-clinical unit
- Location: UC Davis Medical Center
- Distribution of student's time:
- Conferences/lectures - 100%
- Prerequisites: Student, staff of school of medicine or other qualified mental health professionals, and consent of instructor.
- Course description: One-hour weekly conference at theUC Davis Medical Center for presentation of selected clinical cases, presentation of lecture and research reports.
- Enhancement modules: None
- Objectives: Varies by topic
- Commonly seen conditions: Varies by topic
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Grand Rounds schedule
Elective Course Coordinator
Phone (916) 734-2614
Fax (916) 734-3384