PGY-1 Combined internal medicine/psychiatry application information
We are delighted you are interested in our internal medicine/psychiatry residency training program and look forward to receiving your application. Our selection committee will screen all applications and selected candidates will be offered a personal interview. The interview is an opportunity for you to find out more about our program and for us to get a sense of your unique qualities.
Applications for PGY-1 positions will be accepted through ERAS beginning September 2012. The deadline for receipt of all application materials is November 12. The following items are required:
- Application (Electronic Residency Application Service - ERAS)
- Curriculum vitae (Curriculum vitae by ERAS is acceptable).
- Internal Medicine/Psychiatry supplemental application (PDF) This is not sent through ERAS, and should be sent to the address listed on the application.
- Four letters of recommendation, including at least one from an internist and one from a psychiatrist.
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE scores (Parts I and II, if available)
- A letter from your medical school Dean of Student Affairs
- Personal statement
All applications are screened by our Selection Committee. If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to come for two consecutive days (Thursday and Friday) on select dates in November, December and January where you will learn much more about our program and meet with family medicine, psychiatry, and internal medicine residents and faculty. You will also interview with psychiatry and combined faculty.