Understanding Your Skin, Step One
Come in and receive an extensive consultation to understand your concerns and allow me to evaluate and customize a skin care program specifically for you. The use of a balanced medical and cosmeceutical focused product regime will significantly benefit your skin. You have purchased products from many well known sources, with what reward? Using professional strength products on a daily basis provides you with advanced results.
(consultation fee will be applied toward product
purchases at time of service)
- Signature Facial - Reviving your skin with cleansing, exfoliating, and massage. Selection of masks, boosters, and antioxidant treatments to specifically benefit your skin…. leaving my signature on your special treatment!
- Vitamin C Facial - An antioxidant superstar, the efficacy of this property is renowned! Add to it an array of potent enzymes and minerals and you will be left with skin refined, brighter and infused with hydration.
- Acne Facial - A beta-hydroxy cocktail that resurfaces, detoxifies and brightens skin. Gentle extractions draws out impurities and promotes healing.
- Epi-Dermal Resurfacing - A potent treatment that effectively removes layers of dead skin while removing fine facial hair. Compacting the stratum corneum thickens the epidermis and helps to increase product absorption. You will not believe how soft and smooth your skin will feel!
- Diamond Tome Microdermabrasion – No particles to inhale for ingest. Using diamond chips to abrade the skin safely and effectively. Treatment includes face, neck and hands.
- Micro Roller Therapy - The benefits of microneedle therapy are numerous, including significant absorption and saturation of product thus enhancing collagen and elastin induction. Improvement of acne scarring is significant.
- Sensitive and compromised type skin (past procedures, rosacea, oncology, lupus, dermatologic issues)
A skillful, more complex treatment modality which can be more aggressive, to varying degrees. Peels range from fruit enzymes to alpha/beta hydroxies, chemical ingredients used alone or combined, and sometimes layered. It is this customization that varies pricing. Skin conditioning with effective product use at home prior to treatment optimizes results.
Peels are broken down by:
- Level I: Superficial Peeling: 1-3 days of light exfoliation
- Level II: Moderate Peeling: 2-4 days of light to medium exfoliation
- Level III: Advanced Peeling: Deep peeling lasting 5 to 7 days
- Obagi Blue Peel: Advanced
** Please note that prices are subject to change without notice
Physician Prescribed Program Systems
- Obagi Nu-Derm
- Obagi System – Advanced cellular renewal
- Obagi CRX System – Early intervention system
- Obagi Decollatage
- Camouflage and general makeup applications and lessons
- Jane Iredale mineral makeup - Complimentary Colormatch - Application
- 90 Minute Makeup Lesson— includes step by step instruction and application guidance
- Brow Design—Shaping, tints for brows or lashes, care