Critical Care/Emergency Medicine Preceptors
- Bill Dager, Pharm.D., BCPS (AQ-Cardiology) (Program Director)
- A. Josh Roberts, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Dean Williamson, Pharm.D.
- Andrea Iannucci, Pharm.D., BCOP (Program Director)
- Kathryn Hammer, Pharm.D., BCOP, BCPS
- Jennifer Murphy, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Julie Guglielmo, Pharm.D., BCPS
Infectious Diseases Preceptors
- Cinda Christensen, Pharm.D., BCPS (AQ-ID) (Program Director)
- Monica Donnelley, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Elizabeth Zhu, Pharm.D., BCPS
At UCDMC since: 2012
(Erin Nagle, pictured on right)
At UCDMC since: 2010
Dr. Erin Nagle is a board-certified clinical pharmacist at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA. She primarily works with Medical ICU Service, Emergency Department, and OR/PACU satellite. Her particular areas of interest include glycemic control, pain and sedation and interdisciplinary training. She earned her Pharm.D. from St. Louis College of Pharmacy and completed her post-graduate training at UC Davis Medical Center with a specialty residency in critical care. She has ongoing research with dextrose pharmacokinetics and nurse decision making for pharmacotherapy in the ICU.