Application Information and Eligibility Requirements
Required Application Materials
(MUST be submitted via PhORCAS)
- Letter of intent
- Official transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- All PGY-1 programs: at least two from clerkship preceptors
- PGY-2 ID and Cardiology: at least two from residency preceptor/program director
- PGY-2 Critical Care: at least two from clinical preceptors
- PGY-2 Ambulatory Care/Transitions of Care: at least two from clerkship preceptors
Note: Please direct application materials to the respective program director.
January 1, 2013 @ 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) for all UCDMC pharmacy residency programs.
Period of Appointment
- PGY-1 programs: July 2013 – June 2014
- PGY-2 programs: August 2013 – July 2014
- All programs:
- All applicants must be registered to participate in the ASHP Residency Match Program
- An on-site interview is required (by invitation only; see Important Dates)
- PGY-1 programs: The applicant shall be licensed in California or be eligible to take the California State Board Exam for pharmacy licensure in June 2013.
- PGY-2 programs: The applicant shall be licensed in California or be eligible to take the California State Board Exam within the first month of residency.