Application Information and Eligibility Requirements
Required Application Materials
All applications must be submitted via PhORCAS
- Letter of intent
- Transcript from School of Pharmacy
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- All PGY-1 programs: at least two from APPE preceptors
- All PGY-2 programs: at least one from PGY-1 residency preceptor and one from PGY-1 program director
Note: Please direct application materials (via PhORCAS) to the respective program director.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com
December 28, 2017 @ 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) for all UC Davis Health System pharmacy residency programs.
- PGY-1 programs: Late June 2018 (TBD) – June 30, 2019
- PGY-2 programs: August 1, 2018 – July 31, 2019
- All applicants must be registered to participate in the ASHP Residency Match Program
- An on-site interview is required (by invitation only)
- The applicant shall be licensed in California or be eligible to take the California State Board Exam within the first month of residency
- Letter writers to comment on 6 of 13 characteristics
- UC Davis Health System follows the AAMC guidelines regarding H-1B sponsorship and does not support the H-1B visa for international pharmacy graduates. In addition, UC Davis Health System does not accept H-1B visa transfers.
Employment is contingent upon drug screening and background check.
- PGY-2 Program eligibility is contingent on certification of completion of PGY-1 residency.
ASHP Midyear Meeting 2017 in Orlando, FL
- Date: Monday, December 4, 2017
- Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- Monday, February 5, 2018
- Friday, February 23, 2018
- Friday, February 26, 2018
- Individual arrangements to be made with program directors
** ALL PROGRAMS: Please plan to spend a full day at UC Davis Medical Center for your on-site interview
- Phase I rank order list deadline: Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Phase I Match Day: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Phase II rank order list deadline: Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Phase II Match Day: Thursday, April 12, 2018