How to get the UC Davis Medical Center
UC Davis Medical Center is located in the heart of Sacramento, California. We are located at 2315 Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento, California. Means of getting to us include:
- Amtrak Capitol Corridor (from San Francisco Bay Area)
- Take the Amtrak Capitol Corridor to the Sacramento Station
- From the Sacramento station, take Light Rail to the 39th Street stop. Note, Light Rail only has 1 route from the Sacramento Amtrak Station, thus any Light Rail car from the station will stop at 39th Street.
- From 39th Street Light Rail stop, you have the option of walking to the Medical Center (39th Street southeast toward Stockton Blvd., then south on Stockton Blvd. toward Medical Center) or taking the UCDHS shuttle which stops immediately in front of the Medical Center. Note, there is no shuttle service on weekends and holidays.
- UC Davis/UC Davis Medical Center Shuttle (From UC Davis Campus)
- Regional Transit and other options within the Sacramento region
Once at the Medical Center, you have 2 choices for accomodations within walking distance.