Working towards the healthiest future for all children and families
The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics is dedicated to creating a healthy future for all children through outstanding patient care, groundbreaking research, innovative medical education and community-based advocacy. Our faculty are experts in the special health care needs of our nation's most precious resource – its children.
Faculty in the News
- Davis Enterprise - Dr. James Marcin, chief of pediatric critical care and director for pediatric telemedicine, interviewed about applications and economics of telemedicine for ICU patients.
- New York Times - Dr. James Marcin speaks with the New York Times about Using Phones to Connect Children to Health Care
- Capital Public Radio - Interviews with Dr. Dean Blumberg, associate professor and chief of pediatric infectious diseases, about the Zika virus and the 2016 cold season and Dr. Stuart Berger, chief of pediatric cardiology, about Children's Hospital's push to get defibrillators into Sacramento area high schools and Project ADAM
- CBS 10 News - Dr. Stuart Berger discusses the push to get more CPR training and defibrillators into high schools.
- Sacramento Bee - Dr. Stuart Berger discusses sudden cardiac death and Project ADAM
- Fox 40 News - Interview with Dr. Stuart Berger about sudden cardiac awareness month.