Skip to main content
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Anthony Cheung, Ph.D.
- Hemorheology and biorheology
- Hemorrhagic/septic shock and artificial blood substitutes in shock treatment
- Vascular biology
- Microvascular abnormalities in vascular diseases
- Instrumentation design and application
- Computer-assisted intravital microscopy
- Medical informatics
- Cancer registry and interactive database
Anthony Cheung received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Loyola University (Los Angeles, CA), Master of Arts degree in Biology/Zoology (Endocrinology and Biochemistry) from University of California (Los Angeles, CA) and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Biology (Cell Physiology and Cell Biology) from University of California (Los Angeles, CA). In addition, he received his post-doctoral training in Engineering and Applied Science (Engineering Science, Fluidmechanics and Biomechanics) from the California Institute of Technology (Pasadena, CA).
Recent publications (PDF)