The summer CPE unit at UC Davis Medical Center provides an intensive introduction to pastoral care, pastoral identity and hospital ministry for seminary students, local ministers and lay ministers. It offers the participants the opportunity to experience professional and personal growth in the context of their educational and vocational development.
- Dates: June through August
- No prior CPE required
- Completed ACPE application
- Screening interview by ACPE supervisor
- Completion of a minimum of one year seminary education
- Tuition: $500 initial unit and $200 each consecutive unit
- Stipend: None
- Deadline: Applications are accepted and reviewed until all positions are filled.