Displaying Permits and Parking Tips
Unless marked otherwise, all parking areas at UC Davis Health System, including off-site and leased facilities, are reserved for permit-only parking for staff, government or vendor/service vehicles. To use these areas, vehicles must display a valid permit. All permits must be authorized and issued by Parking Services. In lots 14, 16, 18 and 25, one-day permits can be purchased from a dispensing machine.
- Permits must be displayed in the lower left corner (driver's side) of the windshield.
- For motorcycles or convertibles, you must have your permit displayed in a location that is visible. If you have any questions please contact the parking office.
- Permit holders may park in designated unattended lots anytime as posted on signs at the entrance to the lots.
- Permit holders (current A, B, or D permit displayed) may park in attended parking lots only during the hours of 6 p.m. to 9 a.m., Monday-Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
NOTE: To ensure adequate patient/visitor parking, employees may not park in attended or metered parking lots during the hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and may be subject to a parking violation citation.
- Courier permits have a 3-hour maximum time limit unless otherwise posted and are valid in all UC Davis Health System Courier designated parking spaces. Courier permits must be displayed along with a valid A, B, or D permit.
- Motorcycle permit holders may park in designated motorcycle parking spaces only.
- Park only in spaces marked for parking.
- Failure to display the entire permit clearly may be subject to a parking violation citation.
- If a permit holder receives a citation for failing to display a valid permit, the citation should be paid or appealed as soon as possible within 21 days of the citation issuance date.
- CP 2 (two-person carpool) permits have access to the same parking privileges as a B permit holder.
- CP 3 (three-person carpool) permits have designated reserved parking.
Employee Lot Information
Below is a table that displays each employee lot, the time in which the lot is typically full (Monday through Friday), and the shuttle service provided to that lot.
† Lot full times are approximate. Space availibility will vary by day and may be effected by various events.
* Call 4-2687 from any shuttle stop to request pickup.
Complete Lot Details and Schedules: