Arnaud F. Bewley, M.D.
Arnaud F. Bewley, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology
Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Surgery
UC Davis Health System
Department of Otolaryngology
2521 Stockton Blvd., Suite 5200
Sacramento, CA 95817
- Yale University: New Haven, CT
B.A. Physics May 2002
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons: New York, NY
M.D. May 2007
- University of Pennsylvania: Dept. of General Surgery
Intern: July 2007 – July 2008
- University of Pennsylvania: Dept. of Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery
Resident: July 2008 – July 2012
- Medical University of South Carolina: Dept. of Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery.
Head & Neck Surgery / Microvascular Fellow: July 2012 – July 2013 (expected)
- 2007 Columbia College of Physician & Surgeons Dean’s Award for International Travel
- 2011 2nd Place Poster Presentation – Eastern Section Triological Society Resident Research Competition
- 2011 Poster of Distinction – AHNS (American Head and Neck Society) poster competition, COSM
- 2012 Honorable Mention - AHNS (American Head and Neck Society) poster competition, International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer
- 2007 Arnaud F. Bewley, Sabrina Cukier--‐‑Blaj, Jonathan Aviv, Thomas Murry. Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion: An Inflammatory Base Etiology. Presented at COSM – April 2007.
- 2010 Jason D. Bloom, Arnaud F. Bewley, Vijay Ramakrishnan, Michael Friscia, Joel Cooper, James Palmer. Endoscopic Removal of a Submucosal Esophageal Grillbrush Wire Bristle Mimicing a Chicken Bone. Presented at COSM – April 2010.
- 2011 Arnaud F. Bewley, Kati Rasanen, Gary Swain, Anil Rustgi, Meenhard Herlyn, Devraj Basu MD. EGFR--‐targeting in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas alters the interface between a drug-resistant mesenchymal-like subpopulation and the tumor stroma. Presented at COSM - April 2011.
- 2011 Arnaud F. Bewley, Ara Chalian, Jason Newman, Virginia Livolsi, Bert O’Malley, Gregory Weinstein. Oropharyngeal SCC and the Implications for Selective Neck Dissection Following TORS. Presented at Society of Robotic Surgery World Meeting – June 2011.
- 2012 Courtney B. Shires, Christopher H. Rassekh, Arnaud F. Bewley, Bert W. O’Malley Jr., Gregory S. Weinstein. Technical Nuances in Staged Neck Dissection following TORS: Submandibular plug and Digastric Flap for Oropharyngeal Carcinoma. Presented at International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer – July 2012.
- 2012 Christopher H. Rassekh, Courtney B. Shires, Shayanne A. Lajud, Arnaud F. Bewley, Bert W. O’Malley Jr., Gregory S. Weinstein. Feasibility and Safety of Staged Neck Dissection Including Level I following Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS) in Oropharyngeal Cancer. Presented at International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer – July 2012.
- 2012 Arnaud F. Bewley, Marc A. Cohen, Ara A. Chalian, Christopher H. Rassekh, Kathleen Montone, Bert W. O’Malley Jr., Gregory S. Weinstein. Distribution of Regional Metastases from Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and the Implications for Selective Neck Dissection following Trans--‐‑oral Robotic Surgery. Presented at International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer – July 2012
- 2012 Arnaud F. Bewley, Steven Sperry, Kathleen Montone, Kati Rasanen, Nicole Facompre, Gregory S Weinstein, Hiroshi Nakagawa MD, Anil Rustgi, Meenhard Herlyn, Devraj Basu. EGFR targeting alters invasion of mesenchymal--‐‑like tumor cells within squamous cell carcinomas. Presented at the AAO--‐‑HNS annual meeting – September 2012.
- 2013 Christopher H Rassekh, Bert W O'ʹMalley Jr, Arnaud F Bewley, Kathleen T Montone, Virginia A Livolsi, Gregory S Weinstein. Feasibility and relevance of level I substation node counts in neck dissections for oropharyngeal carcinoma. Submitted for presentation at COSM – April 2013
- 2002 Brian F. X. Dowd, Arnaud Bewley, and Biff Forbush. A low dose of mercury inhibits phosphorylation of the Na-K-CL co-transporter in the rectal gland of the dogfish shark, Squalus Acanthias. MDIBL Bulletin 2002, Volume 41.
- 2008 Sabrina Cukier-Blaj, Arnaud Bewley, Jonathan E. Aviv, Thomas Murry. Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion: A Sensory-Motor Laryngeal Disorder. The Laryngoscope, Vol: 118, Issue 2, pages 367-370.
- 2010 Arnaud F. Bewley, Jason D. Bloom, Safeena Kherani, Bruce R. Pawel. Congential Epulis. Ear Nose Throat J., July, 89(7): 299-300.
Head and neck surgery physician
|Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery|
|2521 Stockton Blvd., Suite 5200
Sacramento, CA 95817
Audiology & Speech Appointments:
Facial Plastic Surgery Appointments:
Reflux Clinic Appointments: