Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility
In collaboration with California IVF, we offer our patients full reproductive, endocrinology and infertility treatments. Patients with reproduction problems will find options and opportunities with the California IVF team.
Programs and Services
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility team treats patients suffering from:
- Reproductive Endocrine Problems
- Amenorrhea and Premature Ovarian Failure
- Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain
- Habitual Pregnancy Loss
- Insulin Resistance
- Male Factor Infertility
- Unexplained Infertility
- Tubal Factor Infertility
- Ovarian Factors
- Age Related infertility
Testing including, but not limited to
- Blood Tests
- Saline Sonogram
- Semen Analysis
- Infectious Disease tests
- Clomid Challenge Test
Treatments including, but not limited to
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Assisted Hatching
- Preimplantation Diagnosis (PGD)
- Donor Eggs
- Donor Sperm
- Donated Embryos
- Intrauterine Inseminations (IUI)
- Ovulation Induction
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Laser Surgery
- Embryo Transfer
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer
- Tubal Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Gay & Lesbian Information
Preservation Program we also offer a comprehensive preservation program. Call to make your appointment today to discuss your options.
Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility services are available at:
Davis - California IVF
Location: 1550 Drew Avenue, Suite 100, Davis
Appointments Available: Selected Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment at this clinic: (530) 771-0177
Fax: (530) 771-0135
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Providers:
- Pravin Goud, M.D.
- Laurie Lovely, M.D.
- Ernest Zeringue, M.D.