Third Year Clerkship Faculty Resources
Thank you so much for your dedication to the medical student educational program.
We know that you have a very busy schedule and that it is not always the easiest thing to stop and take a moment to teach the students. The students and clerkship administration are very thankful that you do take that moment to incorporate the students into your clinical practice and to teach them the importance of women’s health, regardless of their future specialty.
The following are resources for you regarding the clerkship. Again, thank you for your help and dedication to teaching, and we look forward to another exciting year!
- Melody Hou, MD MPH, Director of Medical Student Education
- Ida Shunk, Clerkship Coordinator
- Clerkship Learning Objectives
- Clerkship Calendar 2014-2015
- Clerkship Didactic Topics
- Student Evaluation Information
- Course Logbook
Medical School Curriculum and Resources:
- Curriculum map
- Clinical curriculum
- Graduation Competencies
- Student Duty Hours Policy
- Student Absence Policy
- Learning Climate Policy
- Clinical Resource Center
Clinical Teaching Tips: