Health & Wellness
Welcome to the UC Davis MIND Institute and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (CEDD) resource page for Health & Wellness.
What is Health & Wellness?
Individuals with disabilities and their families may face health and wellness challenges that require special support or services. Relationships and communication with health care providers may be especially important.
- American Dietetic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Nutrition Policy and Promotion
- Children’s Digestive Health and Nutrition Foundation
- Disability Resources.org
- Doctor and Dentist Directories
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
The websites listed are independent of the UC Davis MIND Institute and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (CEDD). Resources are provided for information only and do not reflect the opinions or endorsement of the UC Davis MIND Institute and Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.