Hosting ESDM Workshops
Prerequisite: Own copy of ESDM Manual »
Attendees: Open to All
Learn about the background, principles, assessment, data, and intervention procedures of the ESDM.
- Administer and complete a developmental assessment of children's skill levels
- Develop individualized, developmentally-appropriate teaching objectives
- Implement the ESDM teaching practices and fidelity system to evaluate technique use
- Maintain data systems and address poor or limited child progress, when needed
Prerequisite: Attend Introductory Workshop
- Work regularly with 12-48 month aged children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Have degree beyond a bachelor’s or the academic equivalent from your country of origin (e.g., MA, Ph.D., MFT, SLP, OT)
- Register with an interdisciplinary team of 3-5 professionals (e.g., general/special education teacher, developmental/clinical psychologist, SLP, OT, behavior analyst)
- Have the resources to submit training materials (after the workshop is complete) to our center for fidelity review and certification
Further your knowledge of the ESDM
- Use the curriculum for evaluating a child’s skill level across developmental domains
- Build quarterly objectives and data systems and address poor or limited child progress when needed
- Teach developmental objectives embedded inside naturalistic play routines
- Self-evaluate technique use of intervention strategies
- Receive direct practice with children with ASD and supervision with implementing an ESDM intervention program
Request to host a workshop
Complete and submit the Workshop Inquiry Form at the following link:
If your organization is unable to open the "google link" above, please request a PDF version of the document at the email below.
Please contact the ESDM Training Program Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.