CABIL Breaking News
- This year, we are combining our annual 22q11.2DS (VCFS/DiGeorge) Family Meeting with a celebration of 22q at with the Zoo Worldwide Awareness Day 2014. Be sure to mark Sunday, May 18th 1‐5pm on your calendar, and plan on joining us for another informative session with our 22q research team and afun‐filled visit by the Sacramento ZooMobile. Flyer (PDF)
- Dr. Ling Wong completes her dissertation and she and Dr. Heather Shapiro receive their Doctoral Degrees together (See photo here)! Congratulations Drs. Wong and Shapiro!
- May 19th, 2013 - 22q at the Zoo Worldwide Awareness day at the Sacramento Zoo. For more information about the event, click here.
- Congratulations to Dr. Heather Shapiro on completing her dissertation, The development of cognitive control in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- March 10th, 2013 - The MIND Institute/CABIL 22q11.2DS Family Meeting took place at the MIND Institute Auditorium. Slides and video available here.
April 22nd, 2012 - The International 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome Foundation, Inc. presents the 22q at the Zoo Worldwide Awareness Day. For more information about the event click here (PDF).
April 15th, 2012 - The MIND Institute/CABIL 22q11.2DS Family Meeting took place at the MIND Institute Auditorium. Slides and video available here.
February 27th, 2012 - The Ryan and Jenny Dempster Family Foundation Awards $170,385 to Children's Charities. For more information, click here (PDF).
September 20th, 2011 - Dr. Simon, Angkustsiri and Leckliter present first ever VCFSEF webinar to 100 families on September 20th, 2011. The title was "Cognition, Attention and Anxiety: Implications for Everyday Functioning for individuals with VCFS/22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome." For slides from the presentations click here.
Popular "Chromosome 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome: An Introduction to Medical Issues," featuring all of the videos on the Educational Videos section of this site is now available on DVD-Video. Click here to order your copy (PDF).
Chromosome 22q11.2 DS Medical Education video released online. To view this original CABIL/CEDD production check out the new Video page.
New email address for all contacts about studies. Send email to email@example.com
KIVI-TV Boise Idaho, News Story on McRae family and MIND Institute (Click on the "What is 22Q?" link) or click to download the Quicktime or Windows Media versions
Dr. Simon on KQED Public Radio's "Forum" (Look for Tues. Jan 17th 2006 "Live from Sacramento: Cognitive Impairments")