Call for proposals will open on Monday, September 18, 2017 and the deadline will be Monday, November 6, 2017. A listserv message will be emailed with further information regarding the submission process. It is important to join our conference listserv so you can receive conference updates.
Date: April 11-13, 2018
Location: Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, San Diego, California
Discounted Room Rate: $167/night (excluding taxes and fees)
There will be a link posted on our website directing you to the discounted room rate
on December 18, 2017.
About the Gatlinburg Conference
Goals of the conference:
- Promote exchange of information regarding the latest findings in behavioral & biobehavioral research on the causes, consequences, prevention, and treatment of intellectual disability and related developmental disabilities.
- Further our understanding of the manifestations of those disabilities.
- Better characterize the contexts in which people with disabilities and their families live.
- Promote collaboration among behavioral scientists.
- Provide a major training resource for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and early career faculty in the field of intellectual disabilities research.
This conference is supported by grant number R13HD084155 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, and the National Institute on Aging.