Membership in the Mentoring Academy
- Professorial series (Ladder rank, In Residence, Adjunct, Clin X, HSCP)
- Faculty at associate or full-professor level
- Interest and experience in providing quality mentoring
- Completion of certification curriculum – two tracks
- Entry track: 2 x 1-hr module
- Department or center mentoring directors and mentoring grant faculty track: 5 x 1-hr module
- Letter of support from chair or division chief
- Applications reviewed and approved by Academy Membership Committee
- Active mentoring
- Quantitative and qualitative recognition of mentoring excellence for academic promotion
- Access to mentoring network
- Participation in Academy educational programs, activities, and committees
- Recertification every five years for both general members and Masters based on mentoring activity
We are currently accepting applications for general membership. If you are interested in joining the Mentoring Academy and serving as a mentor, go to "Academy Application". Please download the form, complete and sent to the mentoring academy office.
Please send completed application form by e-mail to: email@example.com.