Call or page the Committee Chair or any Committee member at any time to initiate the process. Committee members are also available to provide advice, recommendations, and assistance to individual physicians and to groups or Committees who request assistance or recommendations.
How do I refer myself?
- Call or page the Chair and/or a Committee member at any time to initiate the process.We have not provided the pager numbers of Committee members on this public website, but Committee members can be reached on an emergency basis through the hospital operator at (916)734-2011.
- This is a confidential process and getting the proper help is the primary concern.
How do I refer someone?
- Call or page the Chair and/or any Committee member to discuss the referral.
- Any staff member (Medical Staff, resident, fellow, nurse, other staff) may refer.
- Referral to the Medical Staff Well-being Committee benefits the UC Davis Medical Center community.
- Documentation of the event that triggers the referral is important.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your name will remain anonymous in any committee discussions.
Resources for Treatment