There are many sponsors available to provide funding opportunities for injury/illness prevention and public education projects. They include:
- Grants.gov — Managed by the Department of Health and Human Services, Grants.gov allows access to the 26 federal grant-making agencies.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) — View the official publication for NIH medical and behavioral research grant policies, guidelines and funding opportunities.
- National Science Foundation — Promotes and advances scientific progress in the United States by competitively awarding grants and cooperative agreements for research and education in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering.
- GetGrants! — Identify grant programs within State of California agencies and departments.
- State Agencies Directory — Provides information on state agencies.
- The Foundation Center — An independent, nonprofit organization that collects, organizes, and disseminates information on foundations and related subjects. The Web site contains an online library, links to foundations and other grantmakers, funding trends, and publications available for sale.
- Foundations On-Line — A service of the Northern California Community Foundation, Inc. offers a directory of charitable grantmakers. Browse the directory, pick a foundation and search its information page or the organization's home page.
- Private Funding Opportunities in the Health Sciences — Hosted by University of Michigan, this is an extensive, searchable collection of health-related foundations and current private funding opportunities, with links to their web pages.
UC Davis Intramural Funding
Find UC Davis and UC Davis Health research funding opportunities open to investigators from UC Davis. Our rapidly expanding research program is marked by unique collaborations and partnerships. Research studies under way include basic science, translational and clinical research.
University of California Funding
Find UC systemwide research funding opportunities available to UC faculty, researchers and graduate students.
For more online resources to locate sponsors, visit our Funding Databases listing.