Directions and parking information for UC Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95817
1 888 888 8888
Parking and building entrances at UC Davis Medical Center have changed. The main entrances to UC Davis Medical Center and to the hospital's main parking areas are off X Street (Health Sciences Boulevard). There are a range of parking options:
Printable hospital parking map (PDF)
Printable walking map of hospital entrances (PDF)
- Parking Structure 3 is the main parking and long-term parking for UC Davis Medical Center, with 479 spaces allocated for patients and visitors and no time limit. An electronic system displays how many spaces are available. Each space has a green (open) or red (occupied) light to indicate if the space is available. Disabled spaces are available. Pay at the cashier station or at an automated pay station before returning to your vehicle -- there is no cashier at the exit gate to collect your payment in Parking Structure 3.
- Emergency-room patients and their visitors can find short-term parking in the Emergency Department lot, accessible from 45th Street (Innovation Way). Ten spaces (1-hour) are available for medical emergencies only. Another 35 short-term spaces (2 1/2-hour) are also available near the Emergency Department. Disabled spaces are avaialable. Pay at an automated pay station and display receipt. Please do not park in spaces reserved for medical staff, as you may be cited.
- Short-term visitors can also park in Lot 3, located off X Street (Health Sciences Boulevard), next to the traffic circle in front of the main entrance. It has more than 90 spaces and a 2 1/2-hour limit. Disabled spaces are available. Pay at an automated station/display receipt.
- For visitors to the Cypress Building, Parking Structure 1 is located off Stockton Boulevard at Colonial Way, with entrances off Stockton Boulevard and Colonial Way. Pay the attendant at the exit gate. The structure closes to new patient/visitor entries at 6 p.m. and is closed weekends to all patients/visitors. Limited short-term parking is also available in the Cypress Building lot, off Colonial Way near Parking Structure 1. Disabled spaces are available.
- Brief patient drop-offs and pick-ups are allowed in the driveway at the main hospital entrance. Please be careful and considerate of pedestrians, and do not block traffic or leave your vehicle unattended. Patients who require a wheelchair or other mobility assistance can request it at the front entrance.
Parking is $2 per hour with a $12 daily maximum. Extended-stay permits are available in Structure 3; please visit the cashier station. For additional info, call 916-734-2687916-734-2687.