Rocklin 550 West Ranch View Drive, Suite 2005
Welcome! We’re proud to offer a unique combination of personalized care and extraordinary academic medical expertise at our medical office in west Rocklin, located in the Whitney Ranch area off Wildcat Boulevard/East Joiner Parkway between Sunset Boulevard and Twelve Bridges Road.
We offer patient-centered primary care through family medicine and internal medicine physicians at this location, with an emphasis on wellness.
Rocklin patients also have periodic on-site access to UC Davis Medical Center specialists in an extensive range of oft-used medical specialties, such as cardiovascular care, endocrinology, pain medicine and physical therapy and rehabilitation.
The clinic, located in the Placer Center for Health building, also includes a noninvasive vascular lab, an imaging center with advanced capabilities such as MRI and CT scanning, and cancer care and infusion services from UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As part of a world-class university and the region’s only academic health system, our Rocklin physicians work to apply the latest knowledge to solve health problems, and can offer access to new therapies and advanced technologies when needed.
The contact number is 916-295-5700 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Online scheduling, messaging and records|
|Patient-Centered Medical Home designation|
|Options for same- and next-day urgent care|
|Many major insurance plans accepted|
UC Davis Medical Group, Rocklin
Primary care office hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
Lab and imaging services:
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic imaging center —mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI and x-ray
- Non-invasive vascular lab — evaluation of atherosclerosis, peripheral artery disease, etc.
Specialties from UC Davis Medical Center:
- Endoscopy services — diagnosis and monitoring of gastrointestinal, urinary and other conditions
- General Surgery
- Hematology and Oncology from UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Infusion center — chemotherapy, blood transfusions, intravenous drug therapies and other services
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonology and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Sleep Medicine
- Vascular Medicine