UC Merced San Joaquin Valley - PRIME
- The UC Merced San Joaquin Valley Program in Medical Education (SJV PRIME) will accept up to 6 students to be admitted for the 2012 Academic Year.
- Applicants must meet UC Davis School of Medicine admissions requirements, as well as the SJV PRIME criteria.
- SJV PRIME criteria: Applicants should possess significant knowledge of and experience in the San Joaquin Valley, including a familiarity with underserved populations, public health issues pertinent to the region, and a desire to practice in the San Joaquin Valley. This track is for students who are committed to ensuring high quality medical care to improve health for populations, communities, and individuals in the San Joaquin Valley.
- All applicants must apply to the UC Davis School of Medicine through AMCAS by October 1. UC Davis School of Medicine Admissions Process: http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/admissions/how-to-apply.html
- Indicate your interest in SJV PRIME on your UC Davis School of Medicine secondary application.
- Interested applicants who are accepted to the UC Davis School of Medicine will be considered for the SJV PRIME track.
Thank you for your interest in the SJV PRIME!