Living Light Living Well
Adult weight management program
Living Light Living Well topics include:
- Regular weight check-ins
- Tools to empower participants to reach their personalized goals
- Education on healthy meal and snack choices
- Learning about the role of physical activity in health and weight management
- Encouragement to increase physical activity
- Development of problem solving skills and setting achievable goals
After attending orientation, Health Management and Education staff will register interested participants for one of the following start dates listed below.
Sacramento - Business Drive
Thursdays, 9-11 am
Wednesdays, 5-7 pm
All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Living Light Living Well orientation schedule