Living Light Living Well
Adult weight management program
The Living Light Living Well Adult Weight Management and Lifestyle program has been enhanced to bring additional support and electronic tools. This is a year-long adult weight management and lifestyle program with a one-time fee. Participants will improve self-accountability as they progress toward their weight goals. Participants interested in the program should be enrolled for an 1-hour orientation session to learn more about the program, including schedule of meetings, and program content.
Living Light Living Well topics include:
- Regular weight check-ins
- Tools to empower participants to reach their personalized goals
- Education on healthy meal and snack choices
- Learning about the role of physical activity in health and weight management
- Encouragement to increase physical activity
- Development of problem solving skills and setting achievable goals
After attending orientation, Health Management and Education staff will register interested participants for one of the following start dates listed below.
Thursday's, 2-4 pm
Sacramento - Midtown
Tuesday's, 5-7 pm
Monday's, 5-7 pm
All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Living Light Living Well orientation schedule