Living Light Living Well
Multi phase weight mangement program
Living Light Living Well is a multi-phase adult weight management and lifestyle program. This group education series is facilitated by a registered dietitian with a Health educator. Join in the First Steps (phase 1) meeting for 2 hours each week for 12 weeks to learn different approaches to reach your healthier weight and improving overall wellness.
First Steps topics include:
- Long-term behavior changes
- A non-diet approach to weight loss
- The benefits and different types of physical activity
- Empowerment and responsibility towards weight management
After the 12 weeks of First Steps concludes, continue with bi-monthly sessions during the Transitions (phase 2) to stay on your weight loss journey. Ongoing Support (phase 3) is available after completion of First Steps and Transitions. Ongoing Support consists of a monthly web and phone-based education and discussion. Due to the in depth discussion, support persons are not allowed to attend.
- The program has a fee of $175 for patients and is open to UC Davis Health System patients, employees and retirees.
- A staff and retiree discount is available, call for details.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Food and Activity Tracker
Living Light Living Well class schedule