Learn to manage stress
This is a 2-hour workshop focusing on exploring approaches to managing stress. Ideal for those with chronic conditions that are being affected by the stress in their lives. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Discussion of the causes and effects of stress
- Practice in calming breathing exercises
- Learning mind-quieting meditation techniques
- Doing gentle body movements and stretches that help reduce stress
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health System patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Stress Management class schedule