Eating for Health
Eating for Health is an interactive 2-hour class addressing the needs of those with limited meal preparation skills who want to learn how to eat healthier.
- Budget-friendly meal planning
- Healthy eating at home and on the go
- Basic meal preparation techniques
- Shopping tips
- Explanation of food labels
- Food safety
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health System patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
Eating for Health class schedule