In Charge and In Control: Reducing Risks
Reduce your diabetes health risks
Diabetes In Charge and In Control: Reducing Risks is a 2-hour 15-minute class. Please feel free to bring one support person with you.
- Progression of diabetes
- Avoiding, reducing and managing complications of diabetes
- Causes of low blood sugar and treatment
- Standards of care for diabetes
- The programs are free of charge and they are open to UC Davis Health System patients, employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
In Charge and In Control: Reducing Risks class schedule
Educational opportunities are offered at varying times at UC Davis Medical Center as well as UC Davis Medical Group offices throughout the greater Sacramento region.