SToP: Stop Tobacco Program
Multi class series
The SToP: Stop Tobacco Smoking Cessation series meets for 8 sessions over several weeks and focuses on empowering tobacco users to overcome the addiction. It incorporates many aspects of smoking cessation including behavior modification, nutrition, medications, and relapse prevention. Various tools and strategies are offered and a multidisciplinary team consults with the group to support each person’s process. Led by a Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist and Health Educator.
SToP: Tobacco series in generally offered once monthly.
- Sacramento Business Dr. starting on June 1, 2016, 2-4 pm
- Elk Grove starting on Aug. 10, 2016, 5-7 pm
- Sacramento Business Dr. starting on Sep. 8, 2016, 9-11 am
- Roseville starting on Oct. 3, 2016, 2-4 pm
- Sacramento Ellison Center starting on Nov. 30, 2016, 2-4 pm in room 3010A
(See class schedule below for entire series dates and details)
- The program is free of charge and is open to patients who receive their primary care at UC Davis Health System. This class is open to all UC Davis employees and retirees.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is low. In the event of a cancellation, all enrolled individuals will be notified.
SToP: Tobacco Program class schedule