Self Management Classes
Learn about your health
Learning more about your chronic condition can help you improve your daily self-care and create more effective conversations with your care team. Our team of educators offers a variety of interactive health classes and individual appointments. These resources are aimed at helping you develop specific self-management skills, improve your chronic condition(s), and optimize your overall health status. Classes are available to patients and employees of the UC Davis Health System and are scheduled at a variety of times and locations.
In an effort to help you find the information you need we have listed our classes by health topic below. We welcome you to browse through our site where you can learn more about your health. Contact us to register for a class or for more information.
- In Charge and In Control: Getting Started
- In Charge and In Control: Basic Nutrition
- In Charge and In Control: Advanced Nutrition
- In Charge and In Control: Reducing Risks
- In Charge and In Control: Tips and Tools
- In Charge and In Control: Recharge Workshop
- Individual Diabetes Education with a Registered Nurse
All classes calendar