Pilot Grant Program 2014-2015
- The UC Davis LARRC invites applications for pilot research grants with support from the National Institute on Aging (NIA) for up to $25,000 (directs) each.
- This funding is subject to modification contingent on NIH funding.
- These grants are available to junior faculty or advanced postdoctoral fellows who are interested in studying issues broadly related to cognitive health in older Latinos, including risk factors, services and interventions.
- The project period will be July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015. A total of 3-4 pilots will be funded.
- Application deadline is 5:00 p.m. (PT), May 31, 2014.
- Please contact Jayne La Grande or Ladson Hinton for additional questions.
- Additional downloadable information on grants including overview and applications requirements