- November 17, 2016 — Agenda for the 5th Annual Alzheimer’s Disease Center Research Symposium
- September 26, 2016 — Latinos & Alzheimer's Disease: New Numbers Behind the Crisis
- September 20, 2016 — LARRC Announces New Scholars for 2016-2017
- September 1, 2016 — 2017 Latino Health Equity Conference-Call for Abstracts
- August 16, 2016 — Latinos age slower than other ethnicities
- July 21, 2016 — Fighting the Swell of Latino Dementia
- June 23, 2016 — LARRC featured in California Health Report
July 2, 2015
Latino Aging Research Center announces new scholars
February 25, 2015
CTSC partners with LARRC to co-sponsor new pilot grant opportunity
November 12, 2014
Hinton appointed to IOM committee on family caregiving for older adult
Ladson Hinton, professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, has been appointed to an ad hoc study committee of the Institute of Medicine, Family Caregiving for Older Adults. The committee will examine unmet needs for caregivers and caregiving, such as differences in needs associated with race, ethnicity and other factors, and progress in delivery reform.
(SACRAMENTO, Calif.) — Sergio Aguilar-Gaxiola, professor of clinical internal medicine and director of the UC Davis Center for Reducing Health Disparities, on Thursday, Sept. 18, presented a seminar entitled, “If You Build It, Will They Come? Addressing Mental-Health Treatment Gaps in Latinos,” at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland.