Hematology and Oncology Fellowship Program
This fellowship training program offers clinical and research experience in hematology and medical oncology. The three-year program is designed to meet requirements for Board qualification in the subspecialties of hematology and oncology. A two-year program in either hematology or medical oncology is also available. The program is supported through the School of Medicine, UC Davis Medical Center, the Veterans Administration Northern California Health System, Sacramento Kaiser Permanente Hospital and the Sacramento BloodSource.
The UC Davis Cancer Center is a National Cancer Institute designated Clinical Cancer Center.
The links below provide detailed information about our program.
- Program Director's Message - an overview of the program and its strengths from Dr. Helen Chew.
- Training Program Outline - summary of clinical service rotations during the three-year training program.
- Candidate Information - candidate requirements, the application process, and salary and contact information.
- Research and Educational Opportunities - information on research programs and educational conferences in the division.
- Living in Sacramento - community and housing resources.
- Current Fellows - Hematology and Oncology program fellows.