Endocrinology Division News
44th Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
44th Annual UC Davis Diabetes & Endocrinology Symposium will take place from October 12-13, 2018 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West, Sacramento, California. More information to follow as it becomes available.
- Behavior Modification as a Treatment Tool
- Adjusting the Diet for Diabetes, Incorporating Ethnic and Cultural Foods
- Newer Insulins and Their Use
- Practical Approach to Common Endocrine Disorders: Hyperthyroidism and Adrenal Insufficiency
- Medical and Surgical Approach to Female Infertility
- Practical Evaluation of Male Reproductive Function
- Case Debate
Older stories: news archive
Are there disparities in the presentation, treatment and outcomes of patients diagnosed with medullary thyroid cancer?—An analysis of 634 patients from the California Cancer Registry. Christine Cox, Yingjia Chen, Rosemary Cress, Alison M. Semrad, Thomas Semrad, Jessica E. Gosnell, Michael J. Campbell. Gland Surg, 5(4):398-404
Changes in plasma metabolites and glucose homeostasis during omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Karakas SE, Perroud B, Kind T, Palazoglu M, Fiehn O. BBA Clin. 2016 13;5:179-85.