Endocrinology Division News
August 11, 2015
42nd Annual UC Davis Diabetes & Endocrinology Symposium will take place from March 18-19, 2016 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West, Sacramento, California. More information to follow as it becomes available.
41st Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
January 5, 2015
Save the date:
41st Annual UC Davis Diabetes & Endocrinology Symposium will take place from March 20-21, 2015 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West, Sacramento, California.
- Behavior Modification as a Treatment Tool
- Adjusting the Diet for diabetes, Incorporating Ethnic and Cultural Foods
- Newer Insulins and Their Use
- Medical and Surgical Management of Adrenal Incidentalomas
- Complexities Involved in Thyroid Cancel and Treatment
Older stories: news archive
Rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta) lipoprotein(a) and apolipoprotein(a): high frequency of small size apolipoprotein(a) isoforms
Enkhmaa B, Abbuthalha A, Anuurad E, Zhang W, Tarantal AF, Berglund L. J Med Primatol. 2015, 44(3):117-24.
Diverging Trajectory Patterns of Systemic versus Vascular Inflammation over Age in Healthy Caucasians and African-Americans
Enkhmaa B, Anuurad E, Zhang W, Kim K, Berglund L. Atherosclerosis. 2015, 239(2): 509-15