Residency Program Application Procedures
All applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and register for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). The deadline for receipt of all application materials is November 1st.
Application Materials: All application materials must be received through ERAS (no paper application materials, including C.V.s, will be accepted).
- Application (Electronic Residency Application Service - ERAS)
- 3 letters of recommendation (1 letter must be from the Chair of Medicine at your medical school (or Chair's designate)
- Dean's letter
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Scores (Parts I and II, if available)
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (Curriculum Vitae by ERAS is acceptable).
All applications are screened by our Selection Committee. Committee members are faculty of the Department of Internal Medicine. Interviews will be scheduled between November and January. Unfortunately, interviews will not be scheduled between the week of Christmas and New Year's.
If you have any questions, please call (916) 734-7087/7080 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.