Cardiovascular medicine faculty and staff
- William Bommer, M.D. — Director of non-invasive ancillary services and the general cardiology fellowship training program.
- John Laird, M.D. — Director of the vascular center and the cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Jason Rogers, M.D. — Director of the the cardiac catheterization laboratories and the interventional fellowship program.
- Saul Schaefer, M.D. — Chief of Cardiology at the Northern California Veteran's Administration Hospital.
- Thomas Smith, M.D. — Director of cardiac imaging and director of the exercise stress test and echocardiography laboratories.
- Kathleen Tong, M.D. — Director of heart failure.
- Amparo Villablanca, M.D. — Director of the women's cardiovascular health clinic.
- Garrett Wong, M.D. — Director of inpatient services.
All clinical directors report to Dr. Low.
Jaskaran Birak is the Division Administrator responsible for both the academic office located in Sacramento and the research office located in Davis. She oversees the administrative staff, students, and lab personnel.
Administrative staff in the academic office assist with the cardiology fellowship program, scheduling, CME courses, a weekly conference series, a grand rounds series, credentialing, cardiology medical students, general faculty support, and academic merits, promotions, and appointments. Administrative staff in the research office assist with grant applications, manuscripts, research laboratory personnel, and teaching activities. Academic office staff is supervised by Kate Zhang.